How to Upload Images to Cell Phones
- Download the zip file to your computer.
(A download manager downloads files many times faster than a browser.
Get a free download manager.)
- Unzip the zip file on your computer. This will create folders and images.
- Connect USB cable (or bluetooth) between your computer and phone.
- or -
Remove the phone's memory card (not the SIM card), and place it in your computer's memory
- Copy the folders and images from the computer to the phone's folder where it stores
- Make sure your phone's image display order is set to "by name."
Close This Window Free Bible