- What makes covered options so safe?
Not all covered options are equally safe. ITM options are much safer than
OTM options. ITM
option premiums include both intrinsic value and
time premium. Deep ITM options are likely to be exercised, which produces the
results you planned when you sold the option. [TOP]
- What's listed in the investment guide?
A screened sortable database of the top yielding covered options. We give you
the investment tools to make your own decisions. We don't impose a selection
process on you by listing only selections that meet a certain criteria; you set the
filters according to your criteria. [TOP]
- How does OYReport investment coverage
differ from other services?
- We list both covered calls and covered puts.
- We list more covered options investments and we update our report more often.
- You can sort the report on any column.
- ITM, OTM, near, and far month options investments are in one list so they're easily
- We make sure an option has traded recently -- preventing stale quote mistakes.
- We provide stock research for each covered option investment. [TOP]
- Why can't I just find investment candidates in a
1) You can if you want to spend a lot of time; newspapers list thousands of option
2) By the time you get investment information from a newspaper it's obsolete. [TOP]
- What's the best investment?
You can't beat buy/sell-write stock covered options as an investment. There's
not another investment that will consistently yield 5% per month (60% a year) with the
safety of stock covered options. [TOP]